Manual verification of AstiosUC settings
This guide helps you setup AstiosUC should there be an issue pulling these settings from the provisioning system. This can sometimes happen when the version you're using is not the latest and doesn't reflect all the settings set for you in the provisioning system. In most cases, you do not need to do these, but if you face issues like unable to make calls or unable to listen to calls or the the other endpoint cannot hear you, you can verify your settings as below;
Note: Other settings can be left as it is.
- Go to settings (on iOS/Android click on gear icon)
- You will see your extension listed under "SIP ACCOUNTS", click on it.
- Check and/or change the following if they're not matching as to the settings below
- Push notification: ON
- Stun Server: stun1.oren.cloud
- Click back until you see the settings page again
- Click on Audio, disable everything else except OPUS under CODECS
- Click on Video, disable everything else except VP8 under CODECS
- Click on Call,
- Disable "Send inbound DTMFs"
- Enable "Send SIP INFO DTMFs"
- Click on Network,
- Edge optimization=ON (iOS only)
- Stun server=stun1.oren.cloud
- Set username as astiosuc and password as astiosuc1
- Random port=ON
- Go back until you see the dialpad again
- Now, try to test a call, dial *43, you should hear someone announcing a test is in progress. Just let her finish, then you can start talking into the phone, you should hear yourself. If you can hear yourself (echo), then all is well.
You only need to set these once.
Enjoy AstiosUC .